tech at tamaki collage

IT was so fun doing technolgy with mr daniels.This week at Tamaki collage we learned coding and being a electronic.We will always get to eat before and play before we go over there.We left aroung 10:50 to 11:00.When we got there I wanted to try a trick and told ray and ocean to try to make me go sleep.Then our teacher came to get us to go to the class room.I and 2 other had to catch up to the thing they did when we all were sick.Then after we caught up we started to learn how a light turn on.We all did it on this app that we had to have a class code to join.

One thought on “tech at tamaki collage

1. Thank you soooooooo much Sefo for your kind words. Playing tricks on your teachers eh???

We’ll haver to stay sharp with you…

The Apps we’re using are called TinkerCad and mBlock, both need special logins, but please remember it is very important to always sign into your mBlock account and take regular screen captures of your Mahi, just so you don’t lose your code work.
    What does the Ctrl key and “S” do?
    “Saves your work, in your My Projects folder, ready for Ctrl Tech-2023, but ONLY if you logged in.

Take care, stay safe and I look forward to our last session with the mBots on Wednesday.
    Thank you again
    Mr. D.
    Ctrl@Tamaki